I have been thinking HARD and long, and I am going to get him two gifts this is the first part.
I was lucky enough to get this beautiful picture, for my den. A few weeks ago, I was contact by Easy Canvas Prints to receive a complimentary canvas print for review. I decided to do a picture of my husband, my middle daugther and I. She loves her daddy so much! I am going to give it to my husband for Father’s Day. To have your pictures printed onto a canvas are becoming really popular for personal art, and Easy Canvas Prints makes it very, well, easy! Simply visit the site, upload the photo of your choice, and customize size, color shade, canvas border, and more!
The process to get the print was quick and easy to do! You can pick your wrap size, either .75″ or 1.5″ and you can also choose from tons of different print sizes. I chose the 8″ x 10″. You can even get your print in Black & White or Sepia. If you need retouching done, they can do that too! 🙂 The best thing about their website is how easy it is to design your print and customize it. First I went to the website and clicked on the ‘Start Designing Now’ button.Once the order was placed, the package arrived quickly.
Here are the steps I used:
- Select your canvas size up to 40″x40″ or you can choose a custom size.
- Determine the size of the wrap thickness. .75″ is free or you can get a larger size for an additional amount
- Upload the image you would like. This step is important because it has an image quality indicator that tells if the quality of your image is poor, fair or good. If it’s poor you’ll have the option to upload a new photo. You can then move the photo to how you would like it to fit
- Once you’re happy with the image you choose the border styles. From mirror image, image wrap and a color if you choose.
- Right before checkout you can choose a few options for finishing and retouching. And you’re done.
I was very impressed with the quality and durability of the canvas. Thank you so much Easy Canvas Prints! The company has another website called ‘Build-a-sign’ which provides business solutions like banners and custom prints as well as photo prints on other media. You can read about my build-a-sign review here.They also PRODUCE signs for military soldiers returning home for free all you have to do is pay for shipping! Have you bought a canvas print before? If so, what photo did you use?
Disclaimer: Although, I received product to help facilitate my review, all opinions are 100% mine. No other form of compensation was received.