2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages berry blue gelatin mix
1 (3 1/2 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
8 ounces cream cheese
8 ounces whipped topping (Cool Whip)
2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages cherry Jell-O gelatin (or and other red jello)
1. Prepare berry blue jello according to directions on box. Pour into 13×9 baking dish and place in the refrigerator. Allow to chill until firm, about 1 hour.
2. Prepare lemon flavored gelatin using 1 cup of boiling water. Beat cream cheese slightly and then add the lemon gelatin mixture. Beat gelatin and cream cheese until smooth. Set aside and allow to cool to room temperature.
3. Once the cream cheese mixture has cooled, fold in the whipped topping until mixed thoroughly. Pour this mixture over the firmly set bottom layer. Return to the refrigerator and chill until firm, about 1 hour.
4. Prepare cherry jello according to directions on box. Cool this mixture until room temperature and then pour over the middle cream cheese layer.
5. Return the 3 layers to the refrigerator and chill until top layer is firm.
6. Cut into squares to serve.
7. Top with a little whipped topping and a couple of blueberries, if desired.
This year I decided to put them in individual cups