Fun. Active. Social. Local.
AMF’s Summer Unplugged is this summer’s best bowling deal!
Zip, Zero, Zilch for Kids 16 and Under
- At select AMF centers, two free games of bowling per day for kids 16 and under. (Shoe rental not included, but they’re worth paying for.)
- Time: open until 8:00PM, 7 days a week.
- Dates: Monday, May 30 (Memorial Day) through Monday, September 5 (Labor Day).
- Parents go to http://bit.ly/AMFfree to select a participating center (over 200 locations) and complete a simple registration form.
- Free game coupons emailed every Sunday starting May 29 for the following week – it’s that simple!
GREAT DEAL FOR EVERYONE OVER 17
- Share the fun and save!
- For families of registered kids, a one-time payment of $27.95 buys 2 games per day for 4 people all summer long – it’s the AMF Summer 17 Plus Pass. (Same dates and times as above.)
- Less than $7 per person for 2 games everyday all summer.
- Available online at http://bit.ly/AMFfree.
- Kids combo meals all summer for $2.99.
- Pin decorating contest:
- Most votes on Facebook in each of 4 age divisions wins a $2500 scholarship prize
- AMF donates 25 cents per vote up to $10,000 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure®
- Schedule of learn-to-bowl and fun competitive sessions.
Disclosure: I am a member of One2One Network and I was provided with a opportunity to participate in this bowling events. All thoughts and opinions are my own .
2 thoughts on “Two FREE games of bowling for kids under 16”
hi we are very excited to start this family tradition. Any tips for taking toddlers bowling? I’d love for you to share them.
Well they tire out very quickly LOL! I usually get two lanes (one for my oldest and one for my youngest two and put the bumper rails up) and just let them throw the ball and have fun! I say an hour is the max…depends on the time of day you take them too my kids get tired in the afternoons.